Wednesday 11 February 2015

Origami Part deux.

I took my ideas further by using a combination of more complicated paper folding techniques to create a more intricate fascinator, once again fixed onto a wire headband.

This one is more effective as it is bigger and therefore has more impact due to it taking up more space. I also like the way it obscures the face more than the last one as it feels like its taking over the person wearing it, and they are becoming the flower, not just wearing it. In order to take this work even further I would like to experiment with using more colour in the work as well as increase the size even more. I like playing around with space and different sizes. I think increasing the sale even more will make the work have an even greater impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment